Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


The Registrar’s Office is the custodian of official Rust College transcripts and transcript information, such as:

▪ Courses taken
▪ Credit hours attempted and earned
▪ Grades
▪ Official GPA (grade point average)

Official Transcript
We produce copies of your official transcript upon request. This is the document that is sent to current or prospective employers or to other colleges, universities, or professional schools you are applying or transferring to.

Unofficial Transcript
This is a copy of your transcript without our official seal.

There are two ways you can pay for your transcript:
1) You may pay it online using PayPal by clicking here. Write down your confirmation number as you will need it for your Transcript Request Form. There will be a small service fee added for this transaction.

1A) In order for the transcript to be released the Transcript Request Form must be completed.

*Disclaimer: In order to receive your trasncript you must not have any outstanding balance with Rust College. If you are unsure, please contact the Cashier's Office (ext. 4024 or 4026) and clear your balance before proceeding to PayPal. If you have a balance and pay for your transcript, your request will be placed on hold until the balance is cleared.

2) If you prefer to pay over the phone, you may call our cashier's office (ext. 4024 or 4026). The cashier will provide you with a confirmation number to be placed on the request form. The transcript can be paid with a debit or credit card.

Fill out the request form online here, print it and fax it to us.

Print out out the request form, fill it out and fax it to us here.