OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
662-252-8000 ext. 4061; or 1-888-886-8492; Fax: (662) 252-8895
Mr. Reginald Smith, Director of Financial Aid
NEW STUDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM: STUDENT CONSUMER INFORMATION
Student Financial Assistance and Institutional Information
The following student financial assistance and institutional information regarding Rust College is available upon request through appropriate publications, mailings or electronic media, to all enrolled and prospective students. You can obtain information by contacting the Financial Aid Office or by accessing the Website.
- A description of all Federal, State, Local, Private and Institutional student financial assistance programs available.
- How to apply for student financial assistance.
- Student eligibility requirements including standards for satisfactory academic program.
- The method of award and distribution of student financial assistance.
- The cost of attendance at the institution, including tuition and fees, room and board, and estimated cost of supplies and transportation.
- The requirements for refunds of tuition, fees and costs, for the return of federal funds and for officially withdrawing from Rust.
- Academic program information, including instructional, laboratory and physical facilities and faculty and other instructional personnel.
- The designated Rust personnel available to assist enrolled and prospective students in obtaining the required financial assistance and institutional information.
- Information pertaining to the college accreditation, approval or license.
- Special facilities, and services available to disabled students
- Enrollment status or withdral from the college as your financial aid may be impacted by any status change.
- The rights and responsibilities of students receiving financial assistance, including the terms of any loans received, the terms and conditions of employment provided as a past of a student financial assistance, and the terms and conditions under which students receiving Direct Loans may obtain deferrals.
General Institutional Information –(http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator)
- Privacy of student records-Ferpa—Catalog/Student Handbook
- Consumer information on College Navigator Website- http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator
- Facilities and Services available to students with Disabilities-Student Handbook
- Student Body Diversity-College Navigator Website
- Price of Attendance-College Website
- Net Price Calculator-Financial Aid Website (2013)
- Refund Policy, requirements for withdrawals, and Return of Title IV , HEA Financial Aid –Financial Aid Website
- Academic Programs/Transfer Credits-College Catalog
- Institutional and Program Accreditation-College Catalog
- Teacher preparation Program Report-(Education Department)-College Catalog
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions-College Catalog
- Textbook information-(included with tuition)
- College’s completion and graduation rate.- http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator
Health and Safety (Vice President for Student Affairs) ext. 4075
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program.-Student Handbook
- Security Reports (including Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures), Timely Warnings and Crime Log.- http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator
- Security Report-Missing Person Notification Policy.-Student Handbook
- Fire Safety Report and Fire log –Student Handbook
- Information for Crime Victims about Disciplinary Hearing-Student Handbook
- Hate Crimes-Student Handbook
Inter Collegiate Athletic Program (http://ope.ed.gov/athletics
- Inter Collegiate Athletic Program participation rates and Financial Support Data.
Voter Registration-Student Affairs
- Voter Registration Forms-Student Handbook
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans (Financial Aid Office) ext. 4062
- State Grant Assistance-Catalog
- Student Loan Information Published by Department of Education (F.A. Office)
- National Student Loan Data System-www.nslds.ed.gov
- Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers (www.studentloans.gov)
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers (Financial Aid Website)
- Code of conduct for Educational Loans (Financial Aid Website
I have read and I fully understand that if I have questions about any consumer information that I will contact the appropriate areas.
Print student’s Name