OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
662-252-8000 ext. 4061; or 1-888-886-8492; Fax: (662) 252-8895
Mr. Reginald Smith, Director of Financial Aid
The three basic types of student financial assistance are scholarships/grants, loans, and work-study.
- Scholarships/grants are gift aids that do not have to be repaid.
- Loans are funds that have to be repaid with interest.
- Work-study, usually employment on campus or off-campus. This program provides opportunities for students to earn money to apply toward their educational expenses.
- The PIN number serves as an electronic signature for the FAFSA.
- The school code is 002433
- Print, sign, and submit the signature page if you do not have a PIN number to sign your FAFSA, to the address indicated
- Print your confirmation page with the confirmation number on top for your records.