The library is primarily for use by Rust and LeMoyne-Owen students, faculty and staff. It is however open to the community and other college students without loan privileges.
- A directory is located at the entrance of the library.
- Please ask at the Circulation Desk for general information and additional information on locations.
- A photocopying machine and microfilm reader-printers are available. All copies are $.10 each (this includes ALL pages printed from workstations and Internet-NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Smoking, food, drink (except bottled water), radios (without headphones) and hats are NOT permitted in the library.
- Do NOT go behind the Circulation Desk. An assistant will be glad to look for material that is needed from behind the desk.
- A student I.D. card is needed to borrow library materials.
- Breaking library rules may result in disciplinary actions.
- The library upholds all federal copyright laws.
- Cell phones are not permitted in reading areas of the library.
COMPUTER USAGE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students must have proper I.D. number.
- Students should log onto one station at a time.
- Students should not use computer for pornography of ANY type.
THE LEONTYNE PRICE LIBRARY