Rust College, 150 Rust Avenue, Holly Springs, MS 38635. Rust College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (www.sacscoc.org
) to award Associate and Bachelor degrees. Phone: 662-252-8000. For suggestions about this website: firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT HEALTH CENTER
"We Care About You"!
Ms. Dianna Hughes, Nurse
662-252-8000 ext. 4900; Fax: 662-252-1501
Office Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00 am– 5:00 pm)
Closed for Lunch (1:00 pm-2:00 pm)
Healthcare is provided by a Registered Nurse with referrals to a physician as necessary. The Student Health Center operates an outpatient center that serves both clinical and educational functions for all students at Rust College. The walk-in system is employed and students may report for free service at anytime while the Health Center is open.
The following services are provided by the Health Center:
- Primary care for illnesses, injuries or health problems and general health maintenance.
- Opportunities for health education and counseling from the standpoint of maintenance of health, prevention of illnesses and appropriate utilization of health service resources.
- Referral service for students facing the possibility of serious illness, to the best professional medical and psychiatric services available.
- Support in providing community services referrals.
- Assistance with processing Student Insurance Claim forms.
After Hour Services:
Services may be obtained at community clinics 7 days a week or for emergencies and any hospital emergency room when we are closed. However, it has to be a true emergency. Off campus medical facilities expect payment require a referral and/or proper insurance card verification or pay for care provided at the time of your visit.
The Student Health Insurance plan is coordinated by Educational and Institutional Insurance Administrators, Inc. The Educational and Institutional Insurance Administrators, Inc., student insurance plan is an EXCESS plan and will only pay after any other valid and collectable insurance has paid or denied an eligible claim.
Covered students must be actively enrolled and insured at the time the sickness expense is incurred. The expense must be incurred within 104 weeks of the date of sickness. You may call the following number for information: 1-800-952-4320 or fax request to 207-647-4569, or you may write to NAHGA Claims Services, P.O. Box 189, Bridgeton, ME 04009 to become familiar with benefits offered. Email:email@example.com