Student Fees
I am a….
Student's name/ ID#/ Info:

Transcript Reminders:

*Academic Transcripts from Rust College can be either mailed or faxed. No Academic Transcripts can be issued over the counter to a student.

In order to receive your transcript, you must not have an outstanding balance with Rust College. If you are unsure, please contact the Cashier's Office (ext. 4024 or 4026) and clear your balance before proceeding to PayPal. If you have a balance but have already paid for your transcript, your request will be placed on hold until the balance is cleared.

Fill out the trancript request form and send it to us. We accept forms by fax (662-252-8895) or by email: and - please send it to both addresses. If you are unable to scan it, you may take a picture of the form and email it to us.

We must receive the signed form in order to process your request.