Welcome to the student center (Rec) where there is something for everyone! Make the most of your leisure time by enjoying the wide variety of ways to relax. The activities helps students adjust to being away from home and to find their place in the campus community. Students are able to access the student center during the hours of 3:00 pm until 12:00 am.
There are more than 40 clubs and organizations, and advisors to coordinate and develop college-wide programs for both residential and off-campus students. Choose from Student Government Association, Greek life, support groups, intramural and collegiate sports.
In addition, the following amenities are popular attractions at the Rec.
- Movie theatre – operates daily from 3:00 pm-12:00 am with free popcorn and drinks.
- Weight room – state of the art cardio and weights
- Mirror room – a great practice space for our dance teams, Greek letter organizations and work out classes.
- Gaming wall – gaming systems with the latest games for each console, i.e. PS4, Xbox One.
- Basketball arcades
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Card games such as casino games