By signing below, you agree, that all the information submitted on the FAFSA form is true and complete to the best of your knowledge and, if asked, you will provide proof of the information. This information may include your U.S. or state income tax forms. If you purposely give false or misleading information, you may be fined $10,000, sent to prison, or both. You also certify that:
- You will use federal and/or state student financial aid funds received during the award year covered by this application solely for education expenses related to attendance at the institution of higher education that determined eligibility for those funds;
- You are not default on Title IV educational loan, or you have repaid or made satisfactory arrangements to repay your loan, if you are in default:
- You do not owe an overpayment on a Title IV educational grant, or you have made satisfactory arrangement to repay that overpayment;
- You will notify your school if you go into overpayment or default on a federal student loan;
- You understand that the Secretary of Education has the authority to verify information reported on this application with the Internal Revenue Service.