The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment (OIR) serves to provide the President with appropriate analysis of data related specifically to the College’s Strategic Plan and Quality Enhancement Plan.
This may involve review of area planning, curriculum development, student enrollment, retention, and program review for the purpose of support, improvement, and continued viability of the College. OIRA also serves as the liaison for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment is responsible for all external surveys the College is required or requested to submit. Key among those is the annual the Integrated Postsecondary Data System (IPEDS) report to the Department of Education.
Reports on all planning, management, and evaluation activities that support the Strategic Plan are housed in OIR.
Key Function Areas
- IPEDS Data Report
- Supports External Campus Assessment
- Coordinate Five-Year Strategic Plan
- Collect and Interpret statistical data
- Maintain Databases for report prep
- Guides the College-wide assessment as relates to institutional effectiveness and reaffirmation and accreditation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
AssessmentFact Book 2019-2020
Forms / TemplatesAssessment of the Rust College Strategic Initiative (2014-2019)
- Campus Safety & Fire Report
- College Board
- U.S. News & World Repor
Charles Williams, Ph.D. Director, Office of Institutional Research. Rust College 150 Rust Avenue Holly Springs, MS 38635. Phone: 662-252-8000 x4009. Fax: 662-252-7901. Email: email@example.com