Come and make Rust your home for a while.
Rust College is approved by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as an institution of higher learning for international students. Students applying for admissions must present the original and complete academic credentials with the application for admission.
All international students seeking admission to Rust College must meet the following requirements:
- Application for Admission: This form is to be completed and returned to the Office of Enrollment Services with a $10.00 (US dollars) non-refundable application processing fee.
- Rust College Medical Form: this form must be completed by your family physician (certified) and returned to the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Recommendation Form: this form must be completed by the head of your secondary school. It should be mailed directly to the Office of Enrollment Services by the person completing the form.
- The following credentials must be on file before the admissions process is complete:
- High School transcript and Secondary Leaving certificate (notarized).
- Evidence of adequate financial backing, such as a notarized Affidavit of support.
- Upon enrollment, international students must deposit the first semester’s cost (tuition, room and board) with the college.
- Students who are not from countries where English is the official language, must submit application of recent test of English as foreign language (TOEFL of 540 or above); or two (2) notarized letters attesting to English Proficiency by school administration, teacher, counselor or religious leader.
- Room Reservation Form and $50.00 fee. Rust College is a residential campus. Students who live outside of a 50-mile radius are required to live on campus. Students may appeal to the Vice President for Student Engagement for a waiver of this requirement at (662) 252-8000, extension 4075 or 4077.
Once the admission process is complete, the file will be evaluated before issuance of Student Exchange Visitors Information System (SEVIS) I-20, a valid F-1 Visa or an Immigrant Visa. (No Visitor’s Visa will be accepted.)
International students who have attended an International College or University and wish to have their academic work considered for transfer credit may submit their transcript(s) to the following address:
World Education Services (WES)
Bowling Green Station, P. O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
Telephone: (212) 966-6311
Fax: (212) 739-6100,
Toll Free: (800) 977-8263.