Start your journey here.
Thank you for your interest in attending Rust College. We look forward to assisting you as you continue the admissions process for entering the College. The process begins by submitting an online or paper application form.
The first step is to fill out the online application.
The items below will need to be submitted as soon as possible:
- A $10.00 non-refundable application processing fee. This fee signifies your sincere intent to attending Rust College and places you in the priority roster for the semester indicated. Use PayPal or a credit card to pay online.
- An application for financial aid to Rust and completion of the FAFSA application to qualify for federal student aid.
- Two letters of recommendation forms, completed by a counselor or a principal and a teacher of your choice.
- Official High School/College Transcript.
- Immunization Record (Form 121)/Vaccination or Child Health Record
- Room Reservation Form and Fee of $50.00. Use PayPal or a credit card to pay online.
* For International Students Only: *
In addition to the items listed above, please also submit the following:
- Certified Copy of Secondary School Leaving & Academic Record
- Affidavit of Support (Notarized)
For the school year, Rust College has reserved 500 spaces for incoming Freshmen/Transfers. Admissions will be granted on a first come first serve basis of qualified applicants. We hope you will sustain your interest in Rust by promptly forwarding the requested material. Should you have any questions, you may contact us at (888) 886-8492, or (662) 252-8000 Ext. 4059/ 4070.
Please submit all information as soon as possible!
The Application Packet contains all of the items you need to complete your application. Downloading and printing it, is the best way to receive all the necessary forms. Call the Admissions Office if you want to have a packet mailed to you at (888) 886-8492, or (662) 252-8000 Ext. 4059/ 4070
If you need extra forms, you can also download individual forms.