NOTE: Steps to Resolve Student Non-Academic Concerns (Refer to Student Handbook)
- Report to the Executive Director of Campus Life and Compliance
- If concern is not resolved, report to Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Managment
NOTE: Steps to Resolve Academic Concerns:
- Student is to meet with faculty member.
- If concern is not resolved, student is to report concern to Division Chair.
- Student and advisor report to the Vice President for Academic Affairs if matter is not resolved by Division Chair.
NOTE: Steps to Resolve Employee Concern
- Employee concern about an employee, report to the area supervisor.
- Employee concern about a student, report to the Office for Student Engagement.
NOTE: Steps to Resolve Campus Visitor Concern
- Visitor is to report concern to the Personnel Office